- What is intuition? How does it work?
- Why are some people considered more intuitive than others?
- How reliable do you think intuition is? How do we know when a decision is intuition?
- Sophia's Google Slides
- Brain Games: Jason Silva on Intuition
- Brain Games: Intuition
- "10 Things Highly Intuitive People Do Differently" from Huffpost
- "Gut Almighty," from Psychology Today
- Learned Intuition: Patrick Schwerdtfeger at TEDxSacramentoSalon
- Daniel Kahneman's Thinking Fast and Slow discusses the evolutionary drive toward, neurological evidence for, and everyday implications of your brain's ability/impulse to make split-second decisions.
- Here is an animated Youtube Review of the book.
- Here is Kahneman himself at TED, talking about the difference between our "experiencing selves" and our "remembering selves".
- Malcolm Gladwell's Blink is about the power and peril of split-second decision making.