- The TOK Presentation Assignment Description
- Knowledge Questions, Concepts, and Claims - Remind yourself of the qualities of a good knowledge question, and the process for identifying knowledge claims
- Practice with Knowledge Questions - use this document to help guide you from your Real Life Situation to a strong Knowledge Question
- IA Topic Development Questions - this document must be completed before your one-on-one pre-presentation conference with me.
- TOK Presentation Assessment Instrument (Rubric)
- TK/PPD - Download this IB-required document and complete it digitally. It must be printed, signed, and submitted on the day of your presentation. Remember: the TK/PPD will be used by the IB to moderate your TOK Presentation.
Here are some useful links to other information about the TOK Presentation:
- "TOK Presentation Tips," Prezi by Jeff Taylor
- How to Structure a Theory of Knowledge Presentation