Aims and Objectives:
- develop an interest in the diversity and richness of cultural perspectives and an awareness of personal and ideological assumptions
- critically reflect on their own beliefs and assumptions, leading to more thoughtful, responsible and purposeful lives
- understand that knowledge brings responsibility which leads to commitment and action.
- What are the IB expectations surrounding CAS?
- How can engagement in service help me grow as a learner and a person?
In a few minutes we will welcome Mrs. Lawler, IB CAS Coordinator. Until then, let's engage in a brief discussion of your written reflections from the first few days of TOK.
- CAS Intro from Mrs. Lawler
- Digital Tools: Blogs, Calendars, Managebac, Groupme vs. Slack
- "This I Believe"
- Work on "This I Believe" - Due 8/20