Aims & Objectives
- develop an awareness of how individuals and communities construct knowledge and how this is critically examined
- develop an interest in the diversity and richness of cultural perspectives and an awareness of personal and ideological assumptions
- examine how academic disciplines/areas of knowledge generate and shape knowledge
- How do historians construct knowledge?
- What counts as evidence in history?
- What role does interpretation play in constructing historical knowledge?
- What limits exist to our pursuit of objectivity in history?
- History Knowledge Framework: Key Terms and Concepts in History
- Prove That it Happened Game (Google Classroom) - is there time?
- Bring in an historical artifact