- Read over the exemplar essays and marking comments. Think about what high-scoring essays do well, and what weaknesses you see in the low-scoring essays.
- Read the instructions for the TK-PPF.
- Download the form (or create a draft in google docs) and complete your first reflection based on our initial Title Discussion Activity.
- Choose what title you will write your essay on.
- Begin developing your ideas for the title. This can take many forms (free-writing, mind-mapping, brainstorming, etc.), but should eventually lead you to complete the TOK Planning Document.
We will plan to meet for 2nd reflection session beginning on Monday of next week!