Aims & Objectives:
- make connections between a critical approach to the construction of knowledge, the academic disciplines and the wider world
- develop an awareness of how individuals and communities construct knowledge and how this is critically examined
- understand the roles played by ways of knowing in the construction of shared and personal knowledge
- How is knowledge constructed and organized in the Human Sciences?
Human Sciences Mini-Prez's:
- Finish reading/annotating "Soft Sciences" article.