Aims & Objectives
The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
To this end the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
- How does learning occur?
- What are the values that we hope to engender in the IB Program?
- The Learner Profile as a Framework for assessment
- Get with your last-class partner and finish work on your current LP Characteristic
- Move to another partner and choose one of the 5 remaining LP Characteristics
- Whole class discussion and compilation of LP Framework for TOK
- In place of your Blog, please read, review, comment, and edit the Draft LP Framework for Learning.