Aims and Objectives:
- make connections between a critical approach to the construction of knowledge, the academic disciplines and the wider world
- identify and analyse the various kinds of justifications used to support knowledge claims
- examine how academic disciplines/areas of knowledge generate and shape knowledge
- understand the roles played by ways of knowing in the construction of shared and personal knowledge
- Review/Discuss LP Framework
- OPPs: Chase, Rebecca, Emily, Riley
- Extended Essay Discussion starts Wednesday.
- Midterm: Cultural Feast on Friday. Please bring a culturally-significant dish to share as well as a brief contextualization for the dish.