Aims & Objectives:
- make connections between a critical approach to the construction of knowledge, the academic disciplines and the wider world
- examine how academic disciplines/areas of knowledge generate and shape knowledge
- understand that knowledge brings responsibility which leads to commitment and action.
- What methods, assumptions, and approaches distinguish the natural sciences as an area of knowledge?
- Natural Sciences One Page Papers - Maria & Bryce
- Finish this Prezi on the Natural Sciences
- Watch this Video on the differences between theory, hypothesis, & law: