- make connections between a critical approach to the construction of knowledge, the academic disciplines and the wider world
- develop an awareness of how individuals and communities construct knowledge and how this is critically examined
- formulate, evaluate and attempt to answer knowledge questions
- explore links between knowledge claims, knowledge questions, ways of knowing and areas of knowledge
- explore a real-life/contemporary situation from a TOK perspective in the presentation.
- What makes an effective real life situation for the TOK Presentation?
- What is the structure of the TOK Presentation?
- Discuss RLS ideas
- Look at examples of Real Life situations
- Review "Knowledge Questions"
- Watch previous TOK Presentations