Aims & Objectives
- make connections between a critical approach to the construction of knowledge, the academic disciplines and the wider world.
- critically reflect on their own beliefs and assumptions, leading to more thoughtful, responsible and purposeful lives.
- identify and analyse the various kinds of justifications used to support knowledge claims.
- examine how academic disciplines/areas of knowledge generate and shape knowledge.
- formulate, evaluate and attempt to answer knowledge questions
- explore links between knowledge claims, knowledge questions, ways of knowing and areas of knowledge
- What role does beauty play in Mathematics?
- What role does mathematics play in beauty?
- Continue discussion, "Are Numbers Real?"
- Update your CAS reflections (at least two written reflections for the month)
- 10/11 - Maths OPPs due: Cassandra, Malachi, Pate
- "The Cave" Remediations Due