For the TOK Course:
- TOK SLO - Begin May 4, finish May 6
- TOK IRL Reflection from last Monday Class - I have Sara's, Tori's, and Mariana's
- Get a copy of Cat's Cradle.
For the EE:
- EE Formal Research Proposal - This is Very Late
- Mariana - I have proposal but no Annotated Bibliography
- I have nothing from Jacob, Tori, or Sophia
- Your mentor will compose a note in Managebac to the effect that you have met
- You will write a brief reflective note about the meeting in Managebac.
- Aim for a healthy paragraph
- where you started vs. where you are going
- Revisions to focus/RQ?
- Mentor's remarks
- Next steps
- Update CAS reflections/activities for April
- Log CAS reflections/activities for May
- From Ms. Holloway:
- FINALIZE all CAS Activities that end this year (band, clubs, etc.)
- Request supervisor review for these items (maybe let your supervisor know that these are in their email)
- Enter your Aims/Goals before you leave for Summer Break.
- Begin to think about CAS Project(s)
What have I forgotten to include?!?