Today we will continue work on our first Written Assessment: Plato's Allegory of the Cave & the TOK Ways of Knowing.
- Continue Drafting Essay
- Formal Essay Structure
- Effective introduction (Narrative?)
- Clear Organizational Patterns
- Careful development of difficult concepts
- Deliberate transitions between ideas
- Thoughtful attention to the possibilities of language for creating beauty
- Logical Development?
- Clear explanation?
- Correct Grammar?
- Concrete Examples?
- I will use This Rubric to assess your essay
- 10/21: Essay Due at the Start of class, on Turn It In and Google Classroom.
- Due 10/27: Remediate your Essay into a visual representation that captures your essential meanings and arguments. Think creatively about the best way to portray your ideas.