- ~10 minutes total.
- Treat it like the real thing!
- See Below (or Google Classroom) for instructions
- Make it specific.
- Incorporate all parts of essay
- Include all major/minor points
- Include references to sources where appropriate
- Annotated Bibliography
- 10-15 Sources
- Separate into Primary/Secondary
- Appropriate Bibliographic Style (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.)
- Brief synopsis of each work
Mock TOK Presentation:
Your Assignment: Work with a partner to develop a practice TOK Presentation.
- For the purposes of this mock presentation, please choose a Real Life Situation that deals (directly or indirectly) with either The Arts or History as an Area of Knowledge.
- For the purposes of this mock presentation, please limit your presentation to 10 minutes total (remember that, for the REAL presentation, the appropriate time will be 10 minutes per presenter)
- Please use the "Knowledge Questions, Concepts, & Claims" and "Practice with Knowledge Questions" handouts to guide your development of the presentation.
- As you develop your presentation, please complete the TK/PPD form that is used for IA moderation. Note: all of your responses are limited to 500 words or fewer (TOTAL!), so think carefully about how can best demonstrate your work here!!
- Consider the TOK Presentation Rubric as your complete your presentation.