- Why do we not take creativity seriously?
- What do we think of when hear imagination?
- Why do we need to take creativity seriously?
- How can we use imagination in real life situations?
- How can our creativity improve the world?
- Bre's Presentation
- TEDTalk: Taking Creativity Seriously
- Video: Blind man can paint
- Article: How can Imagination Change the World
Other Resources on Imagination/Creativity:
- TEDTalk: Ken Robinson on How School's Kill Creativity (this is THE MOST VIEWED TEDTalk of all time...we really ought to find time to watch it in class)
- Steven Johnson on Where Good Ideas Come From - Here is a way of understanding imagination as a source of shared knowledge. Most of EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE came from somebody's imagination building on somebody else's imagination, building on somebody else's imagination.