O1: identify and analyse the various kinds of justifications used to support knowledge claims
O2: formulate, evaluate and attempt to answer knowledge questions
O3: examine how academic disciplines/areas of knowledge generate and shape knowledge
O4: understand the roles played by ways of knowing in the construction of shared and personal knowledge
O5: explore links between knowledge claims, knowledge questions, ways of knowing and areas of knowledge
O6: demonstrate an awareness and understanding of different perspectives and be able to relate these to one’s own perspective
O7: explore a real-life/contemporary situation from a TOK perspective in the presentation.
- Where do we stand in relation to the TOK Objectives?
- TOK SLO -
- Please take out a pen and grab a legal pad and clipboard from the bin under the supplies caddy.
- You will have the entire class period to work on your response.
- If you need more time, plan to come after school by Tuesday of next week!
- When the lunch bell rings, leave your work at your seat. Do not discuss this test during lunch, or at all really until after Tuesday.